Find answers to some common questions about crossborder selling with nocnoc
What is Nocnoc ?
Nocnoc is the largest connector for International Sellers selling in Latin America.
Nocnoc’s platform allows International Sellers to have access to 14 marketplaces in one single platform.
Selling with Nocnoc improves the seller’s reputation and increases product exposure having a direct impact on sales growth increasing revenue in over 35%.
Nocnoc carefully analyses the seller’s catalogue to boost sales and promote the most competitive and attractive items. Our local team takes care of promotions and marketing actions based on local trends and seasonal sales.
At the same time, Nocnoc manages all direct communication with final consumers, including product features, claims and regular questions.
Forget about customer support, cancelation or refunds headaches, Nocnoc does this work for you.
How does Nocnoc work ?
International Sellers upload their products in Nocnoc´s seller center and the products will be automatically published in Nocnoc´s network of 14 online stores.
Nocnoc works with different shipping partners depending on the origin of the products.
Sellers must print labels directly from Nocnoc´s seller center before sending the orders to the local warehouses.
Orders must be delivered in any available warehouse in the countries of origin, within the first 3 working days after purchase confirmation.
In China (Shenzhen, Hong Kong) or the US (Miami, Los Angeles, New York).
Delivery address and working times can be reviewed in Nocnoc´s seller center.
Orders tracking and status
Order tracking can be followed live in Nocnoc´s seller center at any time.
Cancelations and returns
Nocnoc takes care of mediations with Marketplaces and final consumers.
- Cancellations before the product has been shipped, will be held in the country of origin.
- Cancellations after the product has been shipped, will be held at our local warehouse at destination.
- Cancellations in accordance with the local regulations received after delivery will be returned to warehouses at destination.
Stock & Pricing
- Stock and prices must be updated by the Sellers either by cvs/excel file or automatically through API integration.
- Pricing: Sellers input the FOB price they will receive for each product (NOT including additional charges as exchange rate, logistics, marketplace commission or additional fees).
Nocnoc adds shipping, taxes, marketplace commission and fix costs on top of the seller’s FOB, and automatically sets the final price in local currency in each marketplace.
The Seller will always publish the FOB price in USD and price will be shown in Local Currency (BRL, AR$, SOL) to the final customers.
- Payments will be sent in USD. The seller will be able to receive the payment to a chosen bank account or to a Payoneer account.
- Payments will be sent every two weeks (1st & 15th from each month or the next working day) to the assigned Payoneer account or Bank transfer.
- Each transfer will include all the orders that have been delivered 2 days before the payment is generated.
- The minimum amount to be transferred is 500 USD. If the total amount is lower than this minimum, payment will be deferred until the minimum amount is reached.
Marketing action plan
Nocnoc performs regular marketing actions with each marketplace. Every week we select the Top Selling products and new products based on local trends, pricing and innovation and promote the top products from international sellers.
Regulations and best practices
- The amount of the purchase cannot exceed USD 3,000.
- The package cannot weigh more than 50 Kgs. (Each unit cannot exceed 20 Kgs.).
- The recipient of the order must be over 18 years old
- Customer cannot buy more than 3 units of the same product, or that belong to the same family or category (For example, the same order cannot contain 4 shirts).
- Customer has a limit of 5 annual personal purchases (Each one up to USD $ 3,000).
- They must be personal purchases and not for commercial purposes.
- Order must contain invoice.
- Customs may impose duties on items above $40.
- The State of Minas Gerais (MG) charges state taxes bringing the total duties and taxes to 113% of the value.
- Maximum Value US$1,000 per order
- Maximum Weight 30 kilos per order
- Purchases must be for personal purposes, not for commercial purposes.
- Clear buyer data: Name, C.P.F. and address.
- The recipient must be over 18 years old.
- The customer has a deadline of 7 working days to exchange or return a product.
- Exchange by default. Defective products can be exchanged or returned within 30 working days.
- The consumer has the right to regret the purchase within 7 days, counted from the receipt of the product.
Prohibited products to ship to Argentina
- Food of any kind, alcoholic beverages.
- Products for medical use
- Live or dead animals, human remains, untreated skins, natural plants.
- Firearms or their components, knives, knives, ammunition.
- Used articles or products.
- Any article or products that can cause human damage.
- Leather of exotic animals or in extinction.
- Cellular device: Samsung Galaxy Note 7.
- Drugs, narcotics or narcotics prohibited by law: cocaine, marijuana, opium, morphine; narcotics, narcotics and psychotropic and psychotropic drugs in general. cigars, cigarettes, even electronic ones.
- Explosives, toxic, corrosive, oxidizing products, matches.
- Compressed gases, flammable items, aerosol paint, tear gas, hair spray, deodorants under the same presentation.
- Dry ice.
- Rhinestones (precious stones, diamonds, emeralds, etc.)
- Liquids and powders in general (except for perfumes. No more than 3 may be included in the same order)
- Counterfeit material “piracy”.
- Biological material / Radioactive material
- Electric skateboards
- Type A batteries.
- Hearing aids for medical use
- Bearer Securities (checks, stocks, bonds, paper money, metallic coins, etc)
- Platinum, gold or silver, manufactured or not.
- Jewellery and other precious objects, including natural, cultured or synthetic pearls.
- Flammable liquids, Oxidizing materials, Flammable solids
- Poisons: liquid, solid or gas.
- Asbestos (asbestos).
- Paints, varnishes and similar substances such as colouring and non-colouring dry powders.
- Any merchandise that requires CHAS intervention.
- Any merchandise that requires INAL intervention.
- Any element that requires SENASA approval or Fauna and Flora certificate. (Flowers, honey, mother of pearl, flowers or skins).
- Medicines, parts of furniture for medicine, cleaning products for domestic use, insecticides.
Car parts (not all):
- Conventional shock absorbers, except the Mc Person type
- Seats and their anchors
- Triangular beacons
- Vacuum pumps (depressors)
- Rack and pinion type steering boxes
- Protective helmets for vehicular use
- Rear view mirrors
- Windshield wiper system and its parts, brushes, motor arm and articulation
- Steering ends and ball joints
- Lamps, lighting systems and vehicle signaling (interior LEDs)
- Brake fluid
- Extinguishers (fire extinguishers)
- Brake pads and tapes
- Wheels that are dispatched by PA 8708.70.90 and 8716.90.90 only tires without tires for buses, trailers and semi-trailers
- Trailer and semi-trailer hitch system
- Rotating locks for road transport of containers
- Automotive safety glass
Prohibited products to ship to Brazil
- Shock absorbers
- All kinds of batteries
- Combustion products
- Corrosive products
- Weapons and everything related
- Precious stones
- Paintings of all types
- Sprays of all types
- Used Products
- Vitamins and supplements